Call for papers
We are now calling for papers for the 4th CNAOCS conference. The conference will focus on sustainable proteins and lipids, covering leading research and industry trends across 8 different interest themes:
1. New technology and equipment of protein processing and applications
2. New technology and equipment of lipid processing and applications
3. Development and utilization of new protein sources
4. Protein physicochemical properties and characterization
5. Plant-based protein meat technology and market
6. Lipid nutrition and health benefits
7. Protein nutrition and health benefits
8. Lipid quality and analysis
Your abstract should be submitted to us through conference email (CNAOCS@neau.edu.cn). Please refer to Appendix 1 for the format.
Expections for Oral Presenters
If your paper is selected for an oral presentation, you must register for the 4th CNAOCS conference. All oral presentations will take place in person at the Pullman Haikou, Haikou, Hainan Province, China.
Important Dates and Deadlines
July 1, 2023 | Abstract submission email opens
October 1, 2023 | Abstract submission email closes
Review and selection process begins
The fourth annual meeting of the Chinese branch of the American Association of Fat Chemists will be held at Pullman Convention Center in Haikou, Hainan Province from December 3-6, 2023. The conference will discuss and exchange topics on the sources, applications, and processing trends of alternative proteins and oils, including a total of 8 conference themes. The conference invites renowned experts and scholars from both domestic and foreign countries, as well as outstanding young scholars, to attend and give academic reports, to jointly exchange the latest research results. The conference team sincerely invites all experts and scholars to participate in this annual conference.